Spring Into Avila Beach!
Looking for something fun to do this spring? Print out or download our Avila Beach Loop Map and see how many points of interest/activities you can complete! Whether you’re finding the perfect place to catch the sunset, participating in a stewardship travel activity, or getting your adrenaline pumping with kayak or SUP rentals, these Bucket List items will make your next trip to Avila Beach complete!
View the full size map here: Avila Beach Loop Map.
Feeling the need to give back to the community? Get extra bonus points for participating in these Avila Beach Stewardship Activities:
• Grab an Exploration Backpack in Avila Beach and Explore
• Avila Beach Free Stewardship Clean-Up Kit & Tote Gift Bag
• Avila Beach’s Family Beach Clean-Up
• Central Coast Aquarium
• Watch the Sharks Feed at the Central Coast Aquarium
• Visit the Jelly Tank at the Central Coast Aquarium
• Central Coast Aquarium’s Sharks After Dark in Avila Beach
• Central Coast Aquarium’s “Catch of the Central Coast” Annual Benefit • Point San Luis Lighthouse
• Point San Luis Lighthouse Volunteer Days
• Point San Luis Lighthouse History Tours
• Pecho Coast Trail Docent Hikes to Point San Luis Lighthouse with PG&E • Annual Avila Apple Festival
Go to www.Highway1DiscoveryRoute.com for more information and details on stewardship travel activities.